1. How often is new inventory added?
House of Layllah adds new items to the closet every Friday. Be sure to sign up for our newsletter to get a Thursday sneak peak into the closet to grab your favorites before they hit the shop.
2. Are all of the items pre-worn?
Yes, all of the items in House of Layllah have been pre-worn by the Layllah sisters and remain in great condition.
3. Why are there not multiple sizes in each piece?
Since the items added to House of Layllah are directly from the closets of the Layllah sisters, there is only one size per garment.
4. How does House of Layllah decide what items arrive in the house?
The Layllah sisters carefully select the items from their closets based on season, trends, fashion projections and more.
5. Do any of the items restock?
All of the items are one-of-a-kind pieces. None of the items are able to be restocked once sold.
6. Can I return an item?
There are no refunds or exchanges. All items are pre-worn, in great condition and sold as-is. If you have a questions about your order please email firstname.lastname@example.org.